In my recent post, ARHtistic License: 2020 in Review, I mentioned that my 6th most visited post in 2020 was my article 10 Best Zentangle Sites on the Web, which was actually published in 2018. It needs updating, because I’m aware of many more Zentangle blogs that are also awesome.
As I worked through as many tangle blogs as I could find, I discovered something interesting: some of the blogs on the original list have not been updated in many months, or even years. And some of the blogs I wanted to put on my new list had also been abandoned.
I know that at least one CZT (certified Zentangle teacher) has had issues with her hands and is not drawing very much anymore. I suspect that blogging became a burden for some of the others.
I decided not to list any site that has been inactive for more than three months, even if I love it so much that I draw from it for Creative Juice.
In no particular order, here are the best ones I found that still seem to be updated regularly:
- Alice Hendon, CZT, whose Creator’s Leaf blog was on the previous list, has a new blog called Alice Hendon, Artangleology.
- Picturesque Franconia
- Annette’s CreARTives
- Sue’s Tangle Trips by Sue Jacobs, CZT
- Fleeting Time
- Time for Tangling
- Inkidoodles by Melinda Barlow, CZT
- Another Side of Danie
- The Ultimate Pattern Collection by Erika Kehlet
- Eni Oken, CZT
- Tiki Tangles by Janet Masey, CZT
- Tangle and Inspire
- Sandhya Manne, CZT
- Vandana Krishna, CZT
- Notable Ink by Amber Rain Davis. She makes lovely video tutorials.
- Dashtangles by Natasha Dash
Now it’s your turn. Do you know of another great Zentangle blog that is not listed (and is still being updated)? If so, please share in the links below.